- Last Updated: Monday, 11 July 2016 15:54
- MB-1399 Woodsy Fox Ornament
- MB-1400 Woodsy Raccoon Ornament
- MB-1401 Woodsy Owl Ornament
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-14 Java Bean
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- On 04 bisque, brush on SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the orange area of the fur 2-3 Coats, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Thin SC-88 Tu Tu Tango for a wash, brush over the white area of the fur, remove excess with a damp sponge.
- Eyes are SC-25 Crackerjack, two coats, nose and inside of ears is SC-15 Tuxedo, apply streaky to the inside of the ears. Outline and detail with SC-15 Tuxedo usilng CB-110 Liner.
- ClearGlaze, fire to cone 05/06.
- Raccoon ornament dark area of fur is 2 coats of SC-34 Down To Earth, streaked with some SC-15 Tuxedo and SC-35 Gray Hare, white area of fur is antiqued with SC-35 Gray Hare,and streaked with some SC-34 Down To Earth and SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Nose is SC-15 Tuxedo, outline with Tuxedo, eyes are SC-25 Crackerjack Brown.
- Clear Glaze and fire to cone05/06.
- Owl ornament's feathers are a mix of different colors, SC-25 Crackerjack Brown, SC-14 Java Bean, SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, ears are mostly SC-25 Crackerjack Brown.
- Eyes are SC-24 Dandelion, black pupils, beak is SC-15 Tuxedo, outline in SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Clear Glaze using CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 05/06.