- Last Updated: Monday, 31 August 2015 17:41
- MB-1355 Picture Frame Mug
- SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-26 Green Thumb, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, DSS-0133 Merry Christmas, CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, CB-106 # 6 Script Liner
- Palette Knife
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque tile. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan and CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the inside of the mug and outside of the mug, excluding frame and handle.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan and CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the frame and handle on the mug.
- Place some SC-15 Tuxedo on a palette or tile and sprinkle with Sc-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife mix color and medium to the consistency of thick peanut butter. If the mix is too thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick a mixture will mae it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give you blank areas in your screen.
- Silkscreen the small santa face from the DSS-0133 Merry Christmas Silkscreens to the mug.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2010 Crystal Clear Brushing to the frame area.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.