- Last Updated: Wednesday, 30 September 2015 20:29
- MB-1227 E Large Cone Tree, MB-1228 E Small Cone Tree
- FN-20 Medium Green, FN-29 Rich Brown, CG-964 Kaleidoscope
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
Designer: Adena Griffith
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust making sure not to over saturate the bisque.
- Using the RB-144 #4 Soft Fan brush, apply three coats of FN-20 Medium Green to the trees.
- Apply three coats of FN-29 Rich Brown to the trunks using RB-144 #4 Soft Fan.
- Once the top of the trees have dried apply three coats of CG-964 Kaleidoscope to the trees.
- Stilt and Fire to cone 06.