- Last Updated: Thursday, 12 June 2014 18:31
That shook when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly,
He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf,
And I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself"
- MB-102 Coupe Dinner Plate
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- CB-406 #6 Pointed Round
- CB-618 #8 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Draw Santa's belt onto the plate.
- Using a CB-618 #8 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale onto the "suit" portion of the plate.
- Using a CB-406 #6 Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to Santa's belt. You can leave the white unpainted or paint it with SC-16 Cotton Tail.
- Using SC-15 Tuxedo, place handprints underneath Santa's belt. The right hand goes on the left side of the plate and the left hand goes on the right side of the plate.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.