- Last Updated: Thursday, 12 June 2014 18:38
A combination of stamps to make this cutie along with Stroke & Coats.
- MB-1285 Big Hoot
- FN-001 White
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- AC-213 Sponge on a Stick
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-602 #2 Soft Fan
- ST-125 Wave Stamp
- ST-339 Star Swirls
- ST-342 Poinsettia
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-001 White into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze and 1 part water). It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the piece and roll around to completely coat the interior of the piece. Drain out the excess glaze and keep piece inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-602 #2 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 to the body of the owl and the eye area. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-602 #2 Soft Fan and a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the head and the wings. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 -3 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the beak and feet.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto the ST-125 Wave Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the wings.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto the ST-342 Poinsettia Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the chest.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, extend the lines of the poinsettia and leaves to make a complete pattern. Also add some dots to help fill in the area (refer to photo).
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-36 Irish Luck. Tap the SC-36 Irish Luck onto the ST-339 Star Swirls Stamp then press the stamp gently onto each eye.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the Poinsettia. Apply 1 coat of SC-26 Green Thumb to the leaves. Dot the flower center with SC-24 Dandelion.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, float some thinned SC-76 Cara-bein Blue around the poinsettia.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the iris of the eye and 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.