- Last Updated: Thursday, 12 June 2014 18:31
These Snowmen are looking out for you.
- MB-1324 Plate with Eyes
- MB-1325 Mug with Eyes
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-8 Just Froggy
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-50 Orange Ya Happy
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- SC-82 Tuscan Red
- FN-001 White
- CB-CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- CB-310 #10 Flat Shader
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the top of the plate and to the outside of the mug. Allow to dry.
- With ¼” masking tape, apply the tape to the bottom edge of the hat area on both pieces.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-8 Just Froggy to the hats.
- With a Silk Sponge, lightly sponge SC-26 Green Thumb over the SC-8 Just Froggy, then sponge some SC-16 Cotton Tail on to the rim of the hat on the plate.
- Using a CB-310 #10 Flat Shader, stipple white stripes on both hats with SC-16 Cotton Tail.
- Using a CB-10 #10/0 Liner, apply squiggle lines on the sides of the white stripes with SC-74 Hot Tamale.
- With a Silk Sponge, lightly sponge the cheeks with SC-2 Melon-Choly.
- Trace or sketch on the mouth and nose.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-50 Orange Ya Happy to the nose.
- Shade and detail the nose with SC-82 Tuscan Red.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline the nose with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-11 Blur Yonder to the iris of the eyes. Apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil of the eyes. Add a highlight of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eyes.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply eyelashes with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply pressure stokes of SC-15 Tuxedo to create the mouth to look like coal.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-8 Just Froggy to the inside of the mug and to the back of the plate. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.