- Last Updated: Tuesday, 23 October 2018 18:05
- MB-867 3" Round Ornament
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-23 Jack O'Lantern
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- SG-302 Snowfall
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-202 #2 Detail
- Pattern: Download
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Pencil in the design on the ornament.
- For JOY brush the letters with 3 coats of SC-60 Silver Lining.
- Use the sponge to apply two coats of snowfall on the ornament. You may need to use a brush to dab on around the letters/design.
- For the snowman's face brush the eyes with two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail, the iris with two coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder, and the pupil and outline with SC-15 Tuxedo, carrot nose with 2-3 coats of SC-23 Jack O'Lantern. Use CB-202 Detail brush.
- Use CB-106 Script Liner to apply the SG-302 Snowfall around the painted areas, 2 coats, use the sponge to apply the rest of the Snowfall to the bulb.
- Scrape away the Snowfall from the ornament to make the dots for the mouth. Dot or brush in SC-15 Tuxedo with CB-202 Detail.
- Fire to cone 06.