- Last Updated: Thursday, 12 June 2014 18:31
ST-107 - Holly Border Stamp does make this easy.
- MB-1164 - Candle Shade with Base
- FN-001 - White
- FN-004 - Red
- SC-26 - Green Thumb
- SC-36 - Irish Luck
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-107 - Holly Border
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604#4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White to the background area of the candle shade and to the inner rim of the plate (refer to the color photo).
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, load the sponge with SC-36 Irish Luck. Tap the SC-36 Irish Luck onto the ST-107 Holly Border Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the candle shade and the inner rim of the plate. Continue stamping around the piece filling the area in. If needed, any missed spots can be touched up using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner with SC-36 Irish Luck. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 thinned coat of SC-26 Green Thumb to the holly leaves.
- Using the end of a brush handle add the holly berries with dots of SC-74 Hot Tamale.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the trim on the candle shade and the plate.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to the inside and the bottom of the candle shade and to th back and center area of the plate. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.