- Last Updated: Thursday, 12 June 2014 18:31
Just awaiting for your holiday guests.
- MB-1063 - Scalloped Bowl
- MB-1117 - Casualware Charger Plate
- FN-001 - White
- SA-003 White Accent
- SC-87 - Ruby Slippers
- SG-302 - Snowfall
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Snowflake Die Cut
- Paper (Scrapbook Paper)
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White to the inside of the bowl.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White to the top of the plate. While the third coat of the FN-001 White glaze is wet, apply the die cut snowflake paper, pressing it onto the plate. Note: Make sure to place the uncoated side of the paper down into the wet glaze.
- Make sure all edges of the paper are secured down. Apply another coat of FN-001 White over the paper. This will help seal all the cut out edges and prevent seapage of the Red glaze. Allow to dry until the shine is gone.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-87 Ruby Slippers over the die cut paper.
- When the shine has gone, remove the die cut paper. Tweezers can help remove the paper. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-87 Ruby Slippers to the back of the plate and outside of the bowl.
- Apply SA-003 White Accent to the rim of the bowl, allowing it to slightly drip to create dripping snow. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SG-302 snowfall over the SA-003 White Accent. Allow to dry
- Stilt each piece separately and fire to shelf cone 06.