- Last Updated: Monday, 09 October 2017 14:51
- MB-993 Small Star Plate
- FN-216 Sea Glass
- FN-231 Clearly Jade
- PC-601 Clear
- PC-602 White Cascade
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- DSS-0130 Graceful Script
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-110 Liner
- palette knife
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Thicken SC-12 Moody Blue on a palette using a palette knife with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. With the shiny side down, use the word Believe from DSS-0130 Graceful Script, rub the mixture over the word in the center of the star dish.
3. Use CB-110 Liner to brush a coat of SC-12 Moody Blue over the word "Believe" to deepen.
4. Brush the back of the plate and the inside sides of the star plate with three coats of PC-601 Clear Cascade, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
5. When dry, brush two coats of FN-216 Sea Glass over the top of the plate, and FN-231 Clearly Jade on the bottom of the plate with CB-604 Soft Fan.
6. Pat PC-602 White cascade, leave space between the pats, on the star bottom and top sides of the star. While wet, pat Sea Glass over and around the pats of White Cascade, brush a coat over the rest of the top with Sea Glass.
7. Repeat with FN-231 Clearly Jade on the back, let Clearly Jade drip over the edge on the front of the star, pat into the wet color on the front.
8. Fire to cone 05/06.