- Last Updated: Thursday, 12 June 2014 18:31
To be filled with tokens of love and admiration. Yo - that means diamonds, fool.
- MB-1136 - Bow Box
- FN-001 - White
- SC-36 - Irish Luck
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-406 - #6 Pointed Round
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-103 - Retro Star
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White to the inside and the outside of the bow box. Allow to dry.
- Optional: The inside of the box can be painted with SC-74 Hot Tamale.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-36 Irish Luck. Tap the SC-36 Irish Luck onto the ST-101 Retro Star Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the piece. Continue stamping around the piece filling in the area of the box, but avoiding the bow. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-406 #6 Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the bow. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.