- Last Updated: Monday, 08 January 2018 13:34
- MB-1439 Penguin Jar
- MB-1438 Penguin Plate
- FN-001 White
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- NTBR Clear One Brushing Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Large Snowflake Paper Punch
- Medium Snowflake Paper Punch
- Paper Doily
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- With CB-604 Soft Fan, brush on two coats of FN-001 White to the hat and the chest of the penguin.
- Punch out the med. snowflakes, wet the spot on the hat for placement, stick on the snowflake, press into the wet glaze, continue to fill in the hat, cut the border from a paper doily, wet the brim set the paper same as the snowflakes. Repeat for the plate using the large snowflake punch.
- Brush on SC-74 Hot Tamale to the hats, 3 coats, brush SC-81 Cinnamon Stix in the shadow and creases of the hat with CB-106 Script Liner, two coats.
- Remove the paper snowflakes and doily section.
- Use SG-403 Red Designer Liner to make lines on the tassels of the hats.
- Punch out the large snowflake, use the negative space from the punch. Wet the area of the glaze for the snowflake, press on the cutout shape to the space. Use a sponge on a stick to tap the center of the snowflake with SC-31 The Blues, and the edges tap with SC-76 Cara-bein Blue, 1-2 coats. Remove the paper.
- Brush the beak and feet with two thinned coats of SC-5 Tiger Tail, use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Brush the black area of the penguin with two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo use CB-604 Soft Fan and CB-106 Script Liner.
- Use CB-110 Liner to brush in the eyes with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Dip in a clear glaze.
- Fire to cone 05/06.