- Last Updated: Thursday, 12 June 2014 18:31
- MB-1165 - Stein
- FN-001 - White
- FN-004 - Red
- SA-003 White Accents
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-34 - Down to Earth
- SC-36 - Irish Luck
- SC-58 - 501 Blues
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- SC-76 - Cara-bein Blue
- SG-302 - Snowfall
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- AC-230 - Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-103 - Retro Star
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the outside of the mug. Allow to dry.
- Using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the snowmen pattern after the glaze has dried.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of SG-302 Snowfall on the snow sections of the snowmen. Use a CB-110 #10/0 Liner to get in to the small spaces.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the boots and the stripes in the scarf. For the soles of the boots, thin SC-74 Hot Tamale and apply to the soles. Apply a highlight with SC-16 Cotton Tail.
- Apply 1 coat of SC-58 501 Blues to the mugs, 1 coat of SC-34 Down to Earth to the arms, 1 coat of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the noses, and 1 coat of SC-36 Irish Luck to the green stripe in the scarf.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the hats, adding a little SC-16 Cotton Tail to the black to shade the hats.
- Shade the snowmen’s bodies with SC-58 501 Blues. Thin the color and apply with the CB-106 #6 Script Liner, floating the color in the shadow areas.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Liner, dot the eyes and the buttons with SC-15 Tuxedo then outline with a thin line the snowman’s bodies, scarves, etc.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-76 Cara-bein Blue. Tap the SC-76 Cara-bein Blue onto the ST-103 Retro Star Stamp then stamp the background of the mug. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to the inside, the handle and the bottom of the stein. Allow to dry.
- Using a SA-003 White Accents to create star shapes on the handle and bottom rim of the stein. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.