- Last Updated: Thursday, 12 June 2014 18:31
- MB-987 - Christmas Bulb Dish
- SC-76 - Cara-bein Blue
- SG-302 - Snowfall
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the front and back of the piece, except the ornament top.
- Fold a piece of plain copy paper into a triangle and cut out more of a rounded shape instead of a triangle shape. Note: Do not cut the shapes too small. The more space between cutouts the more the background will show.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the glaze with water and immediately lay the paper snowflake onto the the wet glaze. Smooth out with fingers, starting from the center out to the edges. Brush the paper snowflake again with water and press with a paper towel to flatyen and asorb any excess water. Trim the excess paper around the edge of the dish.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SG-302 Snowfall. Before the second coat of SG-302 Snowfall dries, pull off the paper snowflake. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.