- Last Updated: Tuesday, 13 November 2018 18:30
- MB-792 - Snowman Dish
- SC-2 - Melon-Choly
- SC-8 - Just Froggy
- SC-11 - Blue Yonder
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- SC-76 - Cara-bein Blue
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, appply a wash of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the snowman's body only, keeping the color very light.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the top of the hat and to the mittens. Apply 2 -3 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the boots and buttons. Apply 2 coats of SC-74 Orange-A-Peel to the nose. Apply SC-2 Melon-Choly to the cheeks.
- Sketch the stripes on the scarf with a pencil.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 1 coat of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the large stripes.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0, detail the rest of the scarf with SC-8 Just Froggy, SC-11 Blue Yonder. Eyes are SC-11 Blue Yonder with SC-15 Tuxedo pupils. Outline and detail the snowman with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using the end of a brush handle, apply dots of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the mittens. Allow to dry.
- Apply S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the piece. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.