- Last Updated: Thursday, 12 June 2014 18:31
- MB-989 - Tree Box
- SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-28 - Blue Isle
- SC-32 - Bluebeard
- SC-71 - Purple-licious
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-76 - Cara-bein Blue
- SG-302 - Snowfall
- AC-223 Large Writer Tip
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Small Star brads
- Small Shapes in brads
- Dremel Drill
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean Sponge and wipe Bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 Soft Fan Brush, apply 2-3 Coats of SC-32 Bluebeard into all the shadow areas of the tree. Continue using the fan to brush on two Coats of SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the branches, brush in SC-28 Blue Isle into the wet Cara-bein Blue. In some areas brush SC-71 Purple-licious into the wet Cara-bein Blue.
- Using a CB-604 Soft Fan, brush on 3 Coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the base.
- Using a CB-106 Script Liner, brush on 3 Coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to the star.
- Brush or roll S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the inside of the tree and base.
- With a 1/16" Dremel drill bit, drill small holes in the branches for decorative brads.
- Use AC-223 Large Writer Tip with SG-302 Snowfall to dot the edges of the trees’ branches.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
- Use decorative brads in various sizes and shapes to fill the holes.