- Last Updated: Thursday, 09 November 2017 17:30
- DT-661S 6" Bisque Tile
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- S-2714 Herb Garden
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Download: Pattern
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the top of the tile. Allow to dry.
- Cut out the ladybugs from the pattern. With a pencil, outline the ladybugs on the tile. Set cut outs aside for later use.
- Using CB-110 #10/0, outline the ladybugs with 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo. Also draw in the antennas.
- Using CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, paint in with 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo, the heads, spots and lower portion of the ladybugs. Allow to dry.
- Wet the cut out patterns and place on top of the painted ladybugs. This will act as a mask. Smooth out the paper using a BT-910 Synthetic Sponge.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of CG-2714 Herb Garden on the tile, overtop the paper pattern masks.
- Remove the paper pattern masks.
- If desired, using CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of Sc-15 Tuxedo to the sides of the tile.
- Fire to witness cone 06.