- Last Updated: Thursday, 09 June 2016 14:27
- 6" Tile
- SC-10 Teal Next Time
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-18 Rosey Posey
- SC-46 Rawhide
- SC-77 Glo Worm
- SC-96 Aqu-ward
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SG-409 Bright Green
- S-2101 Crystal Clear
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Paper Towel
- Download and print 2 copies: Pattern
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque tile. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using scissors, cut out the rabbit from one pattern copy. Place the cut out rabbit pattern on the tile, aligned to the botton of the tile. Trace around the image with a pencil.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 heavy coats of SC-16 Cotton tail to the inside of the pencil line, slightly brushing past the line. Let dry.
- Brush SC-16 Cotton Tail painted area with water to adhere the cut out rabbit image to. Place a paper towel over the pattern; gently smooth out the paper on the glaze. Remove paper towel.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the remainder of the tile with 3 coats of SC-96 Aqu-ward.
- Remove the paper pattern. Let dry.
- Using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the full pattern onto the tile.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 2 coats of Sc-16 Cotton Tail to the petals of the flowers; 2 coats of SC-97 Catn-elope to the centers of the flowers; 2 coats of SC-10 Teal Next Time to the samll leaves; and apply 2 coats of SC-77 Glo Worm mixed with a small amount of SC-10 Teal Next Time for the larger leaves.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply SC-10 Teal Next Time to draw in the vines.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, shade the rabbit's face with 1 coat of SC-46 Rawhide; apply SC-18 Rosey Posey to the nose and inside of the ears.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, detail the rabbit's features and outline the flowers with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using SG-409 Bright Green, outline the large leaves and vines. Let dry.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear to the top of the tile.
- Fire to cone 06/05.