- Last Updated: Monday, 13 April 2015 19:57
- MB-116 Casualware Dinner Plate
- FN-18 Bright Blue, FN-44 Yellow Orange, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing, SC-87 Cant-elope, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-11 Blue Yonder,SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-75 Orange A Peel, SC-13 Grapel, SG-401 Black
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Pencil, Palette
- Download: Pattern
Designer: Tim McPherson
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil, trace on the pattern, excluding the flowers in the border area.
- For the bunnies, side load the CB-404 #4 Pointed Round in one of the following colors, and apply to the lines on the bunny, then go onto the next color untill all the bunnies have color. The bunny colors are: SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-75 Orange A Peel, SC-27 Sour Apple and SC-13 Grapel.
- Complete the flower as in step 3 using SC-75 Orange A Peel for the petals and SC-6 Sunkissed for the flower center.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-044 Yellow Orange to the border area and FN-018 Bright Blue to the back and edges.
- Using the SG-401 Designer Liner Black with the metal tip, outline the bunnies, center flower and the oval outline.
- Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon paper and a pencil, trace on the flowers to the border area.
- Squeeze out onto a tile some SG-401 Designer Liner Black and thin slightly with water. Using the CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, outline and detail the flowers and allow to dry.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the center area and one coat over the border area.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.