- Last Updated: Tuesday, 28 April 2015 17:43
- MB-1116 Casualware Dinner Plate
- SC-7 Leapin Lizard, SC-36 Irish Luck, SC-52 Toad-ily Green, SC-81 Cinnamon Stix, SC-88, Tu Tu Tango, SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral, SC-97 Cant-elope, FN-001 White, FN-032 Canton Jade, FN-231 Clearly Jade
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, DSS-103 Flourshes Silkscreen, CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, CB-110 #10/0 Liner, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Palette, Palette Knife, 2" Paper Punch, Copier Paper
Designer: Tim McPherson
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan brush, apply 2 smooth coats of Foundation FN-001 White to the top of the plate.
- Punch out of paper the desired number of flowers you want using a 2" paper punch and copier paper.
- Wet an area with water, and "glue" down the 2" paper circle where desired. Continue until you have the desired number of flowers on your plate.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan brush, apply 2 to 3 coats of Foundation FN-32 Canton Jade to the top of the plate.
- On a palette, with a palette knife, mix a small amount of AC-310 Silkscreen Medium into Foundation FN-231 Clearly Jade to the consistency of peanut butter. Screen the entire surface of the plate using the DSS-0103 Flourishes Silkscreen (shiny side down).
- Remove the paper circles.
- Using the CB-404 #4 Pointed Round brush, apply 2 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the orange flowers and 2 coats of SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral to the red flowers.
- Side load the Pointed Round brush with SC-81 Cinnamon Stix and add ruffle type of strokes into the SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral flowers.
- Side load the Pointed Round brush with SC-88 Tu Tu Tango and add a ruffle type of strokes to the Stroke and Coat SC-97 Cant-elope flowers.
- Using the Pointed Round brush, load with SC-7 Leapin Lizard and add leaves where desired.
- Reload the Pointed Round brush with SC-7 Leapin Lizard and side load with SC-52 Toad-ilky Green and apply to the leaves, keeping the darker color to the outside edge.
- Using the CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner and SC-36 Irish Luck, outline and add veins to the leaves.
- Using the Soft Fan brush, apply 3 coats of Foundation FN-032 Canton Jade to the back and edges.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.