- Last Updated: Tuesday, 11 July 2017 21:10
- MB-1292 Rectangle Dinnerware
- FN-044 Yellow Orange
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-30 Blue Dawn
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-41 Brown Cow
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-51 Poo Bear
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
- SC-78 Lime Light
- SC-83 Tip Taupe
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing or NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-110 # 10/0 Liner
- CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan
- Pencil or Low-Tack Masking Tape
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use a pencil or low-tack masking tape to mark off the border.
3. Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the pattern.
4. Using the Pointed Round, apply one coat of SC-42 Butter Me Up to the blossoms, then one thinned coat of SC-51 Poo Bear to the outside petals.
6. Use the Pointed Round to apply two thinned coats of SC-030 Blue Dawn to the water in the birdbath.
7. Use the Pointed Round to apply one thinned coat of SC-35 Gray Hare to the birdbath. Apply a second coat to the rim to deepen the color.
8. Using the Pointed Round, apply one coat of SC-83 Tip Taupe to the birds. Deepen the edges with SC-41 Brown Cow. Apply SC-51 Poo Bear to the chest area and the beaks.
9. Using the Pointed Round, apply one thinned coat of both SC-83 Tip Taupe and SC-52 Toad-ily Green to the ground area.
10. Stipple in darker areas with SC-51 Poo Bear.
11. Using the Pointed Round, apply one very thin coat of SC-30 Blue Dawn to the sky and around the leaves and flowers.
12. Using the Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline the design and add detail.
13. Using the Soft Fan, apply three coats of FN-044 Yellow Orange to the back and border.
14. Using the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze to the center area. Or dip the plate into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
15. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.