- Last Updated: Tuesday, 17 June 2014 18:09
- MB-890 11" Asian Flair Square Plate
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-46 Raw Hide
- SC-71 Purple-licious
- SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- SP-216 Speckled Cotton Tail
- SP-213 Speckled Grapel
- SP-227 Speckled Sour Apple
- SP-270 Speckled Pink-A-Dot
- SP-275 Speckled Orange-A-Peel
- FN-009 Black
- FN-018 Bright Blue
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-018 Bright Blue to the top of the plate.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 thinned coat of SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the top of the plate, and while still wet, lay a paper towel onto the wet color, pressing firmly. Allow to sit for a minute, then carefully lift straight off, allowing a textured backgrounds to show. Allow to dry.
- Using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the pattern.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of SP-216 Speckled Cotton Tail to the bunny, excluding the inside of the ears and nose.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 2 coats of SP-210 Speckled Pink-A-Dot to the nose and inside of the ears.
- Using a CB-604 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of the following colors to the assorted balloons: SP-227 Speckled Sour Apple, SP-231 Speckled The Blues, SP-213 Speckled Grapel and SP-275 Speckled Orange-A-Peel.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, side load in SC-46 Rawhide and shade around the edges of the bunny.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, shade the balloons with the following colors: SP-227 Speckled Sour Apple with SC-26 Green Thumb, SP-231 Speckled The Blues with SC-76 Cara-bein Blue, SP-216 Speckled Grapel with SC-71 Purple-licious and SP-275 Orange-A-Peel with SC-88 Tu-Tu Tango.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline and detail the bunny and balloons, add strings and lettering with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-009 Black to the back and edges of the plate. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.