- Last Updated: Tuesday, 17 June 2014 18:09
- MB-131 Large Oval Platter
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-51 Poo Bear
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- FN-033 Mediterranean Teal
- FN-044 Yellow Orange
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-044 Yellow-Orange to the front of the plate.
- Cut out the template for the body. Apply 1 more coat of the FN-044 Yellow-Orange and lay the paper in the center of the plate while the glaze is still wet. Be sure to rub out any air bubbles.
- Paint on the eyelash yarn where the wings would be. Be sure to use the brush to help fan out the yarn. Let dry.
- Apply 3 coats of FN-033 Mediterranean Teal to the entire plate. Remove the eyelash yarn and paper before the last coat of the FN-033 Mediterranean Teal dries
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats SC-16 Cotton Tail for the eye area, SC-15 Tuxedo for the eye pupils and SC-88 Tutu Tango for the beak.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner for making the thin lines for the feet with SC-88 Tu Tu Tango. Apply SC-51 Poo Bear to the eyebrow Allow to dry
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.