- Last Updated: Monday, 18 March 2019 14:48
- MB-1124 - Travel Tumbler
- MB-881 - Souper Mug
- MB-882 - Rectangle Tray
- FN-008 - Brown
- SC-2 - Melon-Choly
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- SC-76 - Cara-bein Blue
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- AC-230 - Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-202 - #2 Detail Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-389 - Reef Rendevouss
- Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 2-3 hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-008 Brown to the tray, souper mug, and travel mug. Apply 3 coats of the brown to the handle and edges of the mug, tray, and band of the travel mug.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the inside of the souper mug and the top of the tray. Allow to dry.
- Trace Dad onto the tray and travel mug using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner and the CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the letters
- From one corner to the opposite corner, draw a jagged line intersecting the letters.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the lower section of the jagged line with 2 coats of SC-76 Cara-bein Blue, leaving an outline of SC-74 Hot Tamale around the letters.
- Swipe in some SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the top section of the letters with one messy coat. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the orange in a spiral direction inside of the souper mug.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue to the outside of the souper mug. Allow to dry.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto just a few of the fish on the ST-389 Reef Rendezvous Stamp. Pat just a single fish with SC-15 Tuxedo and place as they would be swimming in water. Then press the stamp gently onto the piece. Use at least 3-4 fish. Pat some of the shells and starfish and position around the fish. Continue stamping around the piece. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 1 coat of color (such as SC-75 Orange-A-Peel and SC-27 Sour Apple) on the fish and the shells. All the shells are SC-2 Melon Choly. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.