- Last Updated: Thursday, 20 September 2012 20:27
Make the kids a frightfully good cup of hot cocoa.
- MB-113 - 12 oz. Mug
- FN-001 - White
- SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-24 - Dandelion
- SC-36 - Irish Luck
- SC-53 - Purple Haze
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- SP-275 - Speckled Orange-A-Peel
- AC-211 - Sponge on a Stick - 3/8" Diameter
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-100 - Game Board
- ST-101 - Eeks
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean Sponge and wipe Bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 Coats of FN-001 White to the outside of the mugs. Brush on 3 Coats of SP-275 Speckled Orange-A-Peel to the inside of the mugs.
- Cut the ST-101 Eeks Stamp into 3 sections to make it easier to use. For the ghost mug, using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, load the Sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto the ghost stamp. Lay the ghost stamp flat on the cup surface and press. Continue around the cup.
- Thin SC-6 Sunkissed and brush onto 1 of the ghosts. Thin SC-75 Orange-A-Peel and brush onto another ghost and thin SC-53 Purple Haze and brush onto another ghost. Use a CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply the color.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the Sponge with SC-75 Orange-A-Peel. Tap the SC-75 Orange-A-Peel onto the net look of the ST-100 Game Board stamp. Stamp around the ghosts to fill in the background.
- Brush the mug handles with 2 Coats of SC-15 Tuxedo.
- To stamp the scary cat mug, use an AC-211 Small Sponge on a Stick to tap the moon with SC-24 Dandelion. Brush the tree with SC-36 Irish Luck. Then load an AC-213 Sponge on a stick with SC-15 Tuxedo and tap onto the rest of the stamp. Press the cat stamp on to the mug. Continue around the mug. Tap an AC-213 Sponge on a Stick with SC-75 Orange-A-Peel onto a pattern from the ST-100 Game Board stamp to fill in the background.
- Stilt and fire both pieces to shelf cone 06.