- Last Updated: Tuesday, 30 September 2014 17:49
- MB-1405 Can It Quart (3)
- SC-3 Wine About It
- SC-9 Jaded
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-86 Old Lace
- SC-94 Curry Around
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- MMC-002 ½" Masking Tape
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Herb Containers
Designer: Carmen Allen
Download Project (pdf): Herb Containers
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the lines around the names of the herbs then tape off the edges using MMC-002 ½" Masking Tape.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-9 Jaded to the bottom section of all 3 containers. Apply 3 coats of SC-3 Wine About It to the top of the rosemary container, SC-42 Butter Me Up to the thyme container, and SC-94 Curry Around for the basil container.
- Remove the tape before the glaze gets too dry and using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-3 Wine About it the the center sections of the thyme and basil container, and 3 coats of SC-86 Old Lace for the rosemary container.
- Once the glaze is dry, use the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to transfer the lettering and image onto each container.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner apply 2 coats of SC-86 Old Lace to the roots of all the herbs and to the "Thyme" and "Basil".
- With the same brush, apply 2 coats of SC-94 Curry Around to the thyme leaves and the word "Rosemary". Apply 3 coats of SC-42 Butter Me Up to the rosemary leaves and 3 coats of SC-9 Jaded to the basil leaves.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the inside of each container.
- Let dry completley.
- Stilt and fire to shelf con 06/05.