- Last Updated: Monday, 19 March 2018 20:16
- MB1485 Flower Fairy House
- EL136 Lapis Lagoon
- EL134 Mirror Blue
- EL139 Nectar
- EL207 Gold MineEL-123 Patina
- CB604 Soft Fan
- CB602 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of EL-136 Lapis Lagoon to the flower part of the roof. Use the Script Liner to apply EL-123 Patina to the stem section of the roof.
3. Using the Soft Fan, apply three coats of EL-207 Gold Mine to the body of the house. Apply three coats of EL-139 Nectar to the door.
4. After the Lapis Lagoon is dry, apply one coat of EL-134 Mirror Blue to the roof. While the glaze is wet, use the Soft Fan to brush over the Mirror Blue with water. This will help the glaze puddle in the detail.
5. Fire to cone 06.