- Last Updated: Wednesday, 10 May 2017 18:13
- MB-1329 Snail Planter
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-77 Glo Worm
- FN-041 Medium Blue
- CG-718 Blue Caprice
- CG-722 Seawind
- CG-963 Lemon Lime
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Slightly thin FN-041 Medium Blue with water. Pour inside the planter, roll to coat, pour out excess glaze and drain.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of CG-718 Blue Caprice to the largest section of the shell. Blend CG-722 Seawind with the Blue Caprice at the beginning of the spiral of the shell. As you apply Seawind, blend into CG-963 Lemon Lime to the and the end of the spiral. Apply three coats.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply 2-3 coats of CG-963 Lemon Lime to the ruffled section of the shell.
- Use the Script Liner and Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-77 Glo-worm to the snail's body.
- Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder, to the snail's eyes and shade with SC-12 Moody Blue. Shade the snail's body with thinned Moody Blue. Thin SC-15 Tuxedo with water and apply onto and inside the mouth.
- Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of SC-77 Glo Worm over the Seawind section of the shell. Use the Script Liner to outline the shell's spirals with SC-12 Moody Blue, then with thin lines of SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Detail the mouth and edge of ruffle with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Fire to cone 06.