- Last Updated: Monday, 19 March 2018 20:26
- MB-1506 Stretch Cat Container
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-29 Blue Grass
- SC-45 My Blue Heaven
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-404 Blue Designer Liner
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- FN-034 Big Sky Blue
- NTBR Clear One Brushing or NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
DSS-0104 Chevron Screen
- ST-100 Game Board Stamp
- ST-126 Dots and Squiggles
- ST-133 Wood Grain Stamp
- ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-308 #8 Square Shader
- Palette Knife
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Pencil lines to create the different areas for color on the cat's body.
- Brush three coats of SC-45 My Blue Heaven to the light blue areas, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the orange, and SC-27 Sour Apple to the bright green area. Use CB-106 Script Liner and CB-604 Soft Fan to apply.
- Tape the various sections to avoid over stamping. Stamp ST-126 Dots and Squiggles to the orange stripe with SC-15 Tuxedo, apply with a sponge on a stick to the stamp.
- Use a pattern from ST-100 Game Board to stamp SC-26 Green Thumb to the Sour Apple area. Stamp SC-12 Moody Blue using ST-133 Wood Grain Stamp to the My Blue Heaven color next to the tail.
- Pencil a checkerboard pattern on the bisque section of the sweater, use CB-308 Square Shader to apply two even coats of SC-29 Blue Grass to every other square. Stamp over the blue squares with ST-129 Mini Fern using SC-12 Moody Blue.
- Thicken SC-29 Blue Grass with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife, with the shiny side up, screen the chevron pattern over the My Blue Heaven area of the sweater.
- Use SG-404 Blue to shade the cats face, ears, legs, and tail with CB-106 Script Liner, thin SG-404 Blue. Outline the sweater and the checkerboard with SG-404 Blue.
- Use SG-403 Red for the cat's mouth, SG-4-1 Black for the whiskers and nose, eyes are SG-410 Bright Blue, outlines with SG-401 Black, including eyelashes, use CB-110 Liner.
- Brush on two coats of NTBR Clear One Brushing with CB-604 Soft Fan to the outside of the cat and FN-034 Big Sky Blue to the inside of the cat. Alternatively, you may dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Fire to cone 05/06.