- Last Updated: Monday, 19 March 2018 20:26
- MB-1507 Stretch Dog Container
- FN-009 Black
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-37 Ivory Tower
- SC-48 Camel Back
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or NTBR Clear One Brushing Glaze
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Eyelash Yarn
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Thin slightly FN-009 Black pour to the inside, roll to coat, pour out the excess, drain.
- Brush on two coats of SC-37 Ivory Tower, brush on in sections, SC-37 Ivory Tower, while wet, place the eyelash yarn into the wet glaze, to cover the dog's body. Brush over with the Ivory Tower to make sure it sticks.
- After the glaze begins to dry, press with a paper towel to remove excess glaze.
- Don't let the Ivory Tower dry completely as the hairs from the eyelash yarn will break off when you remove it.
- After the Ivory Tower has lost its gloss, brush on two thinned coats of SC-5 Tiger Tail, remove the eyelash yarn.
- Thin SC-48 Camel Back like water, brush to sections of the dog's body to create variation in color, deepen some of the areas with very thin SC-15 Tuxedo, use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Sponge some of the colors off of the muzzle to it is the Ivory Tower color, outline the mouth with SG-401 Black. Dot the muzzle with the Black, shade thinned SG-401 Black around the ears and nose, and part of the eyes.
- Iris is two coats of SC-48 Camel Back, outline with SG-401 Black use CB-110 Liner.
- Brush one coat of NTBR Clear One Brushing with CB-604 Soft Fan over the dog's body.
- Fire to cone 05/06.