- Last Updated: Thursday, 05 September 2013 19:01
- MB-1331 Owl Planter
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-31 The Blues
- FN-041 Medium Blue
- CG-974 Bloom Blue
- EL-134 Mirror Blue
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- AC-213 Sponge on a Stick
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-041 Medium Blue to the inside of the planter. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eye area. Allow to dry.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-12 Moody Blue. Tap the SC-12 Moody Blue onto the ST-113 Circulate Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the eye area. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1-2 coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder the iris of the eye. Apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil and the feet, add a highlight of SC-16 Cotton Tail.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-134 Mirror Blue to the bottom area of the owl up the chest area, the wings and the beak.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of CG-974 Bloomin’Blue to the upper part of the owl slightly overlapping onto the EL-134 Mirror Blue. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.