- Last Updated: Friday, 21 November 2014 21:27
- MB-1169 - Snowman Ornament
- FN-001 - White
- SA-003 White Accents
- SC-2 - Melon-Choly
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-73 - Candy Apple Red
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges CB-106 - #6 Script Liner CB-110 - #10/0 Liner CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Remove the ornament cap and hook.
- Pencil in the basic swirl pattern.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White to the ornament.
- Sponge some SC-2 Melon-Choly onto the cheeks.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the swirls and ear muffs.
- Using a CB-110#10/0 Liner apply 2 coats of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the nose.
- Using a CB-110#10/0 Liner apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the eyes, mouth and ear muff holders.
- Apply 1 coat of SA-003 White to make dots on the ear muffs and grid in center of ornament.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.