- Last Updated: Thursday, 20 September 2012 18:27
Candy dish for doling out those treats.
- MB-1113 - Casualware Cereal Bowl
- FN-001 - White
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- SP-275 - Speckled Orange-A-Peel
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-100 - Game Board
- ST-101 - Eeks
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan apply 3 coats of FN-001 White to the inside of the bowl. Allow the glaze to dry between each coat.
- With a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan apply 3 coats of SP-275 Speckled Orange-A-Peel to the outside of the bowl. Allow the glaze to dry until the shine is off the glaze before applying the next coat.
- Lay the ST-101 Eeks Stamp flat on a table with the design up. Take the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick and dab it into SC-15 Tuxedo. Blot off excess color on your palette. Now pounce the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick onto the ghost section of the stamp. Apply enough pressure to apply the black onto the ghost, but no so much pressure that the black goes into the recessed areas of the stamp.
- Press the glazed stamp in a random pattern on the inside of the bowl.
- Apply SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the ST-100 Game Board Stamp with the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick and fill in in between the ghost
- Stilt and fire to a shelf cone 06.
- Fill with treats and enjoy!