- Last Updated: Wednesday, 29 November 2017 21:30
Try other Elements or Elements Chunkies to achieve additional combinations.
- CD-1127 - Round Pot
- EL-204 - Glowing Embers
- EL-207 - Gold Mine
- FN-009 - Black
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- SL-IP1 - Casting Slip
- Cast the CD-1127 Pot and keep leather hard.
- Bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- Place some FN-009 Black into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it. It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the planter and roll around to completely coat the interior of the planter. Drain out the excess glaze and keep planter inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-207 Gold Mine to the lower half of the planter.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of El-204 Glowing Embers to the upper half of the planter overlapping the the EL-207 Gold Mine. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.