- Last Updated: Tuesday, 29 January 2013 16:32
- MB-1362 Garden Bird (looking right)
- MB-1363 Garden Bird (looking left)
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-94 Curry Arround
- CG-976 Teal Drop
- EL-135 Rare Earth
- SG-501 Sculpting Medium
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Load a BT-910 Synthetic Sponge with SG-501 Sculpting Medium, and pounce onto the smoother parts of the bird, creating a light stucco look. Wipe any off that might get on the beak or in the eyes.
- Using the CB106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-94 Curry Around to the beak.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the eyes.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of CG-976 Teal Drop to the entire birds, excluding the beak and eyes.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of EL-135 Rare Earth over the bird’s body, excluding the wings and tail. Apply just 1 coat over the eyes and beak.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan and CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of CG-976 Teal Drop to the wings and tail. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.