- Last Updated: Tuesday, 30 September 2014 15:32
- MB-1095 Funky Tree
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- FN-231 Clearly Jade
- SG-302 Snowfall
- ST-345 Large Deco Circles Stamp
- ST-343 Deco Circles Stamp
- ST-338 Deco Diamonds Stamp
- AC-211 Sponge on a Stick
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 Script Liner
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With CB-604 Soft Fan, apply FN-231 Clearly Jade to bisque. Allow glaze to dry completely between glazes. Apply 3-4 coats. Allow to dry.
- Lightly cover AC-211 Sponge on a Stick with SC-15 Tuxedo. Gently press the SC-15 Tuxedo coated AC-211 Sponge on a Stick onto one design. Remove any excess SC-15 Tuxedo from other designs. Press design onto bisque to resemble ornaments. Repeat process with various designs from the stamps.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Liner, draw lines to connect ornament images to the tree using SC-15 Tuxedo.
- With CB-106 Script Liner and CB-110 Liner, decorate the ornament images with SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-27 Sour Apple and SC-74 Hot Tamale colors.
- Using CB-106 Script Liner, apply a heavy amount of SG-302 Snowfall to the bottom edges of the tree to resemble snow.
- Fire to cone 05/06.