- Last Updated: Wednesday, 11 October 2017 13:20
- MB-1422 House Vase 8"
- FN-051 Strawberry
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-55 Yella Bout It
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- AC-223 Plastic Bottle w/Plastic Tip
- DSS-0133 Merry Christmas
- SG-302 Snowfall
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- ST-127 Crackle Stamp
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Palette Knife
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust making sure not to over saturate the bisque.
- Use the Soft Fan and Script Liner to apply three coats of FN-051 Strawberry to the roof and chimney. Using the same bottle, add a cap of water to the glaze, stir and pour inside the vase. Turn to coat, pour out the excess and drain. Let dry.
- Use the sponge-on-a-stick to pat the ST-113 Circulate Stamp with SC-81 Cinnamon Stix, then press onto the roof.
- With a damp sponge and a wet brush remove excess glaze and any stamped designs from the windows and body of house.
- Use the the sponge-on-a-stick to pat the ST-127 Crackle Stamp with SC-15 Tuxedo. Stamp the body of the house, Use a damp sponge and wet brush to remove excess stamped designs from the doors and windows.
- Use the Script Liner to apply two thinned coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the doors and one coat of SC-55 Yella Bout It to the windows.
- Use the Liner and SC-15 Tuxedo to outline all the windows and doors.
- Use a palette knife to mix S-2101 Clear with food coloring, then add AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to thicken to the consistency of peanut butter. With the shiny side down, rub the thickened tinted clear over the holly screen from DSS-0133 Merry Christmas. This is for color placement only.
- Use the Sript Liner and Liner to apply two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the leaves and two coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the berries. Let dry.
- Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Place the holly screen over the painted holly and rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screen.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear to the lower section of the house and the window that is on the roof.
- Pour the water head off the bottle of Snowfall, stir, then fill the plastic applicator bottle half full. Squirt the snowfall on the top of the roof letting it drip down the roof. Fill in more Snowfall with the palette knife.
- Fire to cone 06.