- Last Updated: Friday, 13 November 2015 16:23
- MB-1366 Bottlecap
- FN-011 Light Blue, SC-8 Just Froggy, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-26 Green Thumb, SC-31 The Blues, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SP-212 Speckled Moody Blue
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, AC-230 Carbon Paper, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, DSS-0107 Season's Greetings
- Download: Pattern
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-011 Light Blue to the face of the bottlecap.
- Once dry, place some SC-31 The Blues on a palette or tile and sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife mix color and medium to the consistency of thick peanut butter. if the mix is too thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if it is too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick of a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give blank areas in your screen.
- Position the DSS-0107 Seasons Greetings bulb screen shiny side down on the piece. Hold in place, starting from the center out, Rub the mixture on the screen with your finger. Lift a corner up to check if you are applying enough color. Remove the screen and wash with water. Do not let the color dry in the screen. this will cause damage to the screen.
- How to use AC-310 Silkscreen Medium Video Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXnf9tyeJN0
- Using AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, apply some SC-8 Just Froggy to the childs hand. Gently place the hand on the edge of the piece. Repeat this process around the entire outer edge leaving some spaces. Repeat this process with SC-26 Green Thumb to fill in the spaces.
- Using your own or the childs fingers, make berries around the wreath.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SP-212 Speckled Moody Blue around the rim. To get a scalloped finish, load the brush starting about 1/2" above a scallop on the rim and brush straight down. Repeat this process with each scallop around the rim.
- Using AC-230 Carbon Paper, transfer the bow onto the piece. Use a CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo the outline the bow.
- Let dry completley.
- Stilt and fire to shelf con 06/05.