- Last Updated: Monday, 09 October 2017 14:15
- MB-1499 Faceted Star
- EL-136 Lapis Lagoon
- FN-214 Pastel Jade
- PC-601 Clear Cascade
- PC-602 White Cascade
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SG-404 Blue Designer Liner
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0105 Stripes
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- CB-602 #2 Soft Fan
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Small Ruler
- Palette Knife
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Thicken SC-12 Moody BLue with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife till it is the consistency of peanut butter. Use the small stripe screen from DSS-0105 Stripes with the shiny side up (more product will go through the screen with the shiny side up). Place the screen at an angle on the widest facet on side of the star. With your finger rub the mixture over the screen. Continue around the star, change directions of the angle on the opposing facet. Gently wash silkscreen.
3. Use a sponge on a stick to apply SC-12 Moody Blue to the ST-113 Circulate Stamp, press the stamp to the front facet of the star.
4. Use the small ruler to outline the facets with SG-404 Blue Designer Liner. This will keep the lines straight.
5. In the center section of the star, use the #2 Soft Fan to apply three coats of PC-601 Clear Cascade, going over the narrow facet shape next to the center with the clear cascade.
6. Use the same brush to apply two coats of FN-214 Pastel Jade to the center section of the star. Pat the area with PC-002 White Cascade. While the White Cascade is still wet, pat the area with FN-214 Pastel Jade.
7. Use the #4 Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-214 Pastel Jade over the stamped section of the star.
8. Use the #4 Soft Fan to apply three coats of EL-136 Lapis Lagoon over the remainder of the star.
9. Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.