- Last Updated: Friday, 26 April 2019 18:53
- MB-1497 Faceted Tree - 7"
- MB-1498 Faceted Tree - 10"
- CG-718 Blue Caprice
- CG-788 Dutch Enamelware
- S-2716 Celestial Blue
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using the RB-144 #4 Soft Fan Brush apply two coats of CG-788 Dutch Enamelware to the top 3 rows of branches and the base of the tree.
3. Brush on to the middle section of the tree (fourth row) and half of the fifth row of branches with CG-718 Blue Caprice three coats. Make sure to overlap half of row three of the branches over the Dutch Enamelware with one coat of the glaze so that it blends the colors.
4. Using the same brush apply three coats of S-2716 Celestial Blue on the bottom branch overlapping the Blue Caprices on the branch above.
5. Brush two coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder over the base with RB-106 #6 Script Liner.
6. Stilt and fire to cone 06.