- Last Updated: Thursday, 12 June 2014 18:31
- MB-113 - 12 oz. Mug
- MB-865 - Christmas Ornament Box
- MM-105 - Gold Metallic
- MM-500 - Gloss Sealer
- FN-004 - Red
- SG-302 - Snowfall
- SP-274 - Speckled Hot Tamale
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- AC-222 - Medium Writer Tip
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-406 - #6 Pointed Round
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Circle Template
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to inside and outside of the mug. Allow to dry.
- Sketch on some circles onto the mug, using a pencil and a circle template.
- Using the AC-222 Medium Writer Tip, fill the bottle with SG-302 Snowfall. Place dots of the snowfall into the circles. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SP-274 Speckled Hot Tamale to the outside of the Ornament Box, except for the cap.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SG-302 to the top of the box, pulling it down like dripping snow.
- Apply S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the inside of the box.
- Stilt and fire the pieces to shelf cone 06.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of MM-105 to the cap of the box lid. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of MM-500 Gloss Sealer to the cap.