- Last Updated: Monday, 10 December 2012 22:17
- MB-882 Rectanggle Tray
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- FN-001 White
- FN-009 Black
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White to the front of the plate. Allow to dry.
- Apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the back of the plate. This can be done now, or after you finish the design to speed up the drying process.
- Using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace the design onto the plate.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the hand, SC-74 Hot Tamale on the sleeve and ornament, SC-16 Cotton Tail on the cuff, and SC-15 Tuxedo on swirls.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo for the line work on the hand and ornament.
- Using a BT-910 Synthetic Sponge liberally apply SC-16 Cotton Tail to the Child’s foot.
- Immediately press foot onto the center of the ornament pulling it straight off.
- Don’t forget to paint the back of the plate if you have not already done so.
- Allow the plate to dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06