- Last Updated: Monday, 19 March 2018 20:16
- CD-1330 Frog Planter
- FN-049 Flamingo
- SC-2 Melon Choly
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-77 Glo Worm
- SC-55 Yella Bout It
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Pattern: Download
1.Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Slightly thin FN-049 Flamingo, pour to the inside and turn to coat. Pour out the excess and drain the piece.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply two thinned coats of SC-55 Yella Bout It to the breast of the frog.
4. Use the same brush to apply two thinned coat of SC-27 Sour Apple to the body of the frog. Apply SC-77 Glo-worm to the highlight areas at the same time. Brush out drips from the thinned color.
5. Use the Script Liner to shade SC-26 Green Thumb into all the shadow areas in a wide float. Shade again with SC-36 Irish Luck in a narrow float.
6. Using Clay Carbon Paper, trace the flower patterns onto the frog. Scatter them around the frog. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail to block out the green, then two coats of SC-2 Melon-choly to the flower and SC-6 Sunkissed to the stamen.
7. Use the Liner to outline and vein the flowers with SC-15 Tuxedo.
8. Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the eyes. Add SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupils and outline the eyes.
9. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of S-2101 Clear to the outside of the turtle.
10. Fire to cone 05/06.