- Last Updated: Friday, 09 March 2012 20:00
Glaze combinations and layering help create a distintive planter; project uses Foundations, Stroke & Coat and Jungle Gems.
- MB-1044 5" Flower Pot
- MB-1045 3¾" Flower Pot
- CG-793NT - Beach Pebbles
- FN-009 - Black
- FN-023 - Cinnamon
- SC-5 - Tiger Tail
- SC-80 - Basketball
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of CG-793 Beach Pebbles, making sure to brush on plenty of crystals and to evenly spread the crystals on the outside of the planter. Let dry.
- Cut out the leaf pattern then trace on to the planter with a pencil.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-80 Basketball, shaded with SC-5 Tiger Tail on the leaves. Use a CB-110 #10/0 Liner for the thin stems.
- Using a combination of a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan and a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of FN-009 Black to the planter, going carefully around the leaves.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-023 Cinnamon to inside of planter. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.